Parkour Helix 2 Map 1.17.1 is a parkour map created by Jerrah. Welcome to the second version of the popular parkour map, Parkour Helix 2! Just like in the first map, this one contains 60 levels of parkour challenges, your ultimate goal is to complete all 60 levels and make it to the top of the helix. There are shortcuts that can be discovered along the way to help reduce your time to the top. Remember that diamond blocks help you save your progress while water and lava will kill you, make sure to stay away from them. Click on the links below to download this map and have fun!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Parkour Helix 2 Map 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1