Wacky Worlds Parkour 2 Map 1.16.5 is a parkour map designed by KristenStuffs. Following the success of the first map, Wacky Wolds Parkour is back with even more challenges! In this map, 10 brand new parkour stages have been added to double the fun besides 10 remixed levels from the first map. Throughout the total of 20 levels, you’ll get the chance to parkour through anything from a Gameboy Cartridge to a Fish Tank to even a Haunted House! The map remains friendly to beginners and still has a special mission to challenge the experts. Click on the links below to download this map and good luck!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Wacky Worlds Parkour 2 Map 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5